Developing deep and impactful relationships while serving our community.
1. Profound Connection: Our ability to positively impact humanity is dependent upon our ability to develop deep and impactful relationships.
2. Commitment to Serve: We are dedicated to serving everybody who we engage with.
3. Passion: We peruse our goals with an intense desire and enthusiasm daily.
4. Growth Mindset: The love of learning and resilience to challenges is essential for great accomplishment within our lives.
5. Unity: Our team practices in unified efforts toward a common vision and goal.
Southern Physical Therapy Clinic is a physical therapy and comprehensive rehabilitation facility that services Picayune, Mississippi and the surrounding Pearl River County area. Our company was established with a mission to develop deep and impactful relationships with our patients and the community in which we serve. We provide skilled rehabilitation services to our patients in order to promote recovery of physical function and mobility. Our primary goal is to provide the best patient experience possible that begins during our initial encounter and continues throughout your episode of care. This experience begins with a core focus on developing individualized goals that we help you establish during your first consultation. The skills and expertise of our rehabilitation team are leveraged in order to guarantee your success in reaching these goals. We are excited to have the opportunity to provide you with the most comprehensive and innovative rehabilitation experience available. We look forward to serving you.
Adam Robin, PT, DPT
Corey Daspit, PT, DPT
Heidi Molaison, OT/L
Ryan Overkamp, PTA
Kevin Beach, PTA
Gabrielle Stewart, PTA
Miranda Nolan, OTA
Angel Hill, Office Manager
Maria Valdez, Provider Relations Coordinator